Web Marketing Services, Inc. (dba BeauticianWebsites.com) mentioned below as BeauticianWebsites.com is committed to protecting online privacy and personal information that our clients may provide for website design, maintenance or marketing work done by BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM.
Because BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM must collect certain information from users to provide its services, it has a responsibility to protect that information from misuse. Therefore, BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM does not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information provided by its clients. Because BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM respects the privacy of its Web site users, its Web site(s) are operated in accordance with the following guidelines:
- BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM will explicitly request information that personally identifies its users or allows it to access the website hosting, domain registration and social media accounts. Generally, BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM requests this information when clients retain for any of its services or if prospective client ask for estimate for website design/redesign, website maintenance, search engine and social media marketing.
- In addition to responding to the specific requests made by users, BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM does use the body of information it receives to assess market trends and business opportunities
- BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM and its necessary service partners will use its client information to provide requested services and to possibly inform users of new features, services, and products offered by BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM.
- BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM may disclose client information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to
- (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on www.BeauticianWebsites.com.
- (b) protect and defend the rights or property of BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM or the clients of www.BeauticianWebsites.com.
- (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of clients of www.BeauticianWebsites.com, BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM itself, or the public.
- If at any time a user believes that BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM has not adhered to these principles, he/she should contact BEAUTICIANWEBSITES.COM by e-mail at info@BeauticianWebsites.com (please remove spaces when you send email) and it will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
- To read more about privacy policies and procedures on the Internet we suggest that you visit sites such as www.ftc.gov, www.epic.org, www.aclu.org, www.privacyalliance.org and www.eff.org.
- As you browse BeauticianWebsites.com and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)